Moray Lettings

Search More


Q What type of tenancy agreement do you use?

A We use the ‘Private Residential Tenancy’ agreement introduced by the Scottish Government on the 1st of December 2017.

Q Does the property come with furniture ?

A We offer all our properties unfurnished or furnished.

Q Do you allow pets ?

A We don’t allow pets in any of our properties.

Q Do you rent to DSS tenants ?

A We don’t rent to DSS tenants.

Q Do you allow smoking in your properties ?

A We don’t allow smoking in any of our properties.

Q Is my deposit money safe ?

A All deposit money is held by a government approved deposit holding scheme.

Q What happens if something goes wrong with the property ?

A Just contact us immediately and we will deal with any problem promptly with our team of local trades people.